Kilo is Looking for a New Communications Coordinator
Communications Coordinator at Kilo
Kilo is looking for a part-time Communications Coordinator to join its Copenhagen-based team. This position plays an important role in implementing the firm’s communications strategy, focused on industrial design and its related activities. It requires strong communications abilities, excellent organizational skills, and high attention to detail. The position reports directly to the Head of Design and requires frequent interaction with the design team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- content creation and management of our website
- Writing blog posts, copy, press releases and maintaining Kilo’s broader social media and online presence while ensuring a consistent and engaging tone of voice
- research and identify people, publications and organisations for event, media, competition and award opportunities
- prepare a monthly activity report
- organise text and image assets
- edit design presentations
You will have:
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- an understanding of how communications and PR fit into a larger marketing and business development strategy
- proficiency using Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Apps, Mailchimp, social media platforms and evaluation tools
- working knowledge of industrial design concepts and terms
- ability to work well in a team and under successive deadlines
- previous experience in publications, web design/communications, and/or journalism would be welcome
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to grow with the company and take a decisive role in leading Kilo forward as we expand and grow our local and international client base.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of June.